Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Gardening HFPE Night

My Poster
I made a large seed packet out of brown wrapping paper and added all the details for the evening.


My Invitations
I made small seed packets out of brown wrapping paper and added vegetable seeds into the packet before sealing. I then made a sticker with the name of the seed for the back. On the front of the packets, I put all the need to know details.


We had an awesome Enrichment Night tonight. We invited Charles Fedunak from the Lake County Extension Office to come and talk to us about growing fruit & vegetable gardens. He was wonderful... great public speaker... he had the sisters laughing many times. He was able to explain things so simply and answer all of our questions. He spoke for about 45 minutes... answering questions along the way. After his presentation, we had yummy salads brought in by all the sisters. They all made beautiful salads... they looked to good to eat!! It was a wonderful evening... I think everyone who attended was glad that they came.




1 comment: