Friday, August 14, 2009

The Undaunted by Gerald N Lund


After reading the Work and the Glory books, I was so excited about Gerald Lund's new book The Undaunted!! For the past 3 days I've been reading the chapters and absolutely love it. I started reading it out loud to my kids and husband... they all thought it was funny hearing me try to speak with an English accent... I have to admit I laughed many times too! Every time I ended a chapter, they asked me to read another and another. I am now halfway through the book and really love it... hoping David figures things out (that be me only clue to the story... you'll have to read it to figure out what I'm talking about)!! It's very good... Chad and I are racing to see who can finish it first... he has a lead right now (only because he stayed up until 6:30am reading)... I feel really good about catching up to him tonight...we'll see!!

4 comments: